Koyili College of Nursing, Kannur is run by “The Koyili Hospital Institute of Nursing and Medical Research Centre” a society registered under society registration act of 1860, with Reg.No. 429/95 Date of Reg: 13/09/1995.
Members of the Society
The Objectives of The Society Shall Be
- To establish a medical college and medical research centre and educational institution in kannur district.
- To establish or take up hospital and dispensaries and extend medical aid to the needy.
- To take up the management of hospitals, nursing and medical research centers in and around Kannur district.
- To establish or take up nurses training centers and nursing schools.
- To collect donations from the public and utilize the same for providing building, furniture and equipments and endow funds for institutions managed by it.
- To provide free medical attention in deserving cases and to provide scholarship for poor and deserving students for medical studies or training in nursing.
- To do research in medical science and improvise medical appliances
- To promote vocational training, education, social cultural and economic advancement of the backward classes and minority communities in general by granting scholarships, loans, grants and other forms of aids.
- To do all things necessary and not inconsistent with the above objectives for the promotion of medical science.